15 January 2020

Exercise your Demons (that’s not a typo)

Exercise your Demons (that’s not a typo)

By Tracy Evans Personal Trainer I want to share a little bit of a message that God shared with me. As you know when you can’t sleep is when ...

Black Knights fall at home to Marvell Academy

Black Knights fall at home to Marvell Academy

WMCS boys and girls lose 2020 home openers By John Rech news@theeveningtimes. com West Memphis Christian School hosted Marvell Academy Frida...

MYSA Hoops Action

MYSA Hoops Action

The Marion Youth Sports Association’s 2020 Basketball Season is underway. MYSA had so many kids sign up to play this season, the group is holding...

Man’s explosive anger causes concern for easy going financee

Man’s explosive anger causes concern for easy going financee

Dear Abby ByAbigailVanBuren DEAR ABBY: I’m engaged to a wonderful guy. He is very sweet, and I’m beyond thankful for him. I wouldn’t trade...

How can an EKG show evidence of an old heart attack?

How can an EKG show evidence of an old heart attack?

Ask Dr. Keith Roach M.D DEAR DR. ROACH: When I went to my new doctor, whom I like very much, I found that they do a lot of things in their office...

‘They See Me Rollin’…’

‘They See Me Rollin’…’

The students at Steudlein Learning Center in West Memphis rolled up in style when they returned to classes for the spring semester. A little warmer...

• 2020 Dr. Martin  Luther King, Jr.   Celebration —

• 2020 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office,...
14 January 2020

‘The King of Rock N Roll’ turns 85

‘The King of Rock N Roll’ turns 85

A very special Elvis Week celebration ‘Darn Yankee’ By Mark Randall Lord a’mighty, Elvis, the King of Rock n’ Roll would have been 85 y...

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

How can Iran claim the death of 176 people was ‘unintentional’? Someone made a deliberate decision to fire a weapon to take down the plane....

“1917” joins pantheon of great war films

“1917” joins pantheon of great war films

By Bob Garver rrg251@nyu.edu Back in 2014, my favorite movie of the year was “Birdman,” a chaotic comedy about a Broadway show gone wrong. The ...
Scroll Up