12 February 2020

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Voting for Thomas Young will be the worst mistake for this community! He cares nothing about people. He is trying to take a man freedom who has ch...

A Valentine’s Day to Remember

A Valentine’s Day to Remember

‘Make It Fun’ By Pam Young “T’was the day before...” The day before Valentine’s Day a few years ago, my husband Terry asked me wha...

Unflinching Economics

Unflinching Economics

By Walter E. Williams I have been teaching economics since 1967 — 40 years of it at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. During tha...

• Art & Soul VII —

• Art & Soul VII —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, b...

Hometown Showdown: Ladies Hoop It Up

Hometown Showdown: Ladies Hoop It Up

West Memphis girls complete sweep of Marion...

Lady Devils too much for Lady Pats

Lady Devils too much for Lady Pats

By Tyler Bennett Marion School District After a two-point loss in the first meeting between the two teams, the Lady Patriots (10-13 overall, 3-5 ...

Crushers win Gold

Crushers win Gold

Photos courtesy of Facebook The Crittenden County Crushers are champions again. The team took first place in the 2020 Bluff City Festival, winnin...

Undefeated

Undefeated

Photo courtesy of MSD Congrats to the Marion Junior Lady Patriots on their 10-0 5A South Conference Championship! ......

ASU Mid-South exhibit explores 1968 Poor People’s Campaign

ASU Mid-South exhibit explores 1968 Poor People’s Campaign

Sandra C. Goldsby Library highlights movement with Smithsonian poster display From ASU Mid-South www.asumidsouth.edu This February, the Sandra C....

11 February 2020

When you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go…

When you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go…

‘The Marion Mom’ By Dorothy Wilson My senior year at Marion High School, I drove my blue Jeep Cherokee down to Exit 1 to support the footba...
Scroll Up