17 January 2020

Pheasant Hunting & Winter Fishing

Pheasant Hunting & Winter Fishing

By John Criner Times Outdoor Columnist When we think about pheasant hunting, the images of long-tailed roosters exploding from the corn fields co...
16 January 2020

Ask Rusty: Can My Husband use the ‘Restricted Application’?

Ask Rusty: Can My Husband use the ‘Restricted Application’?

‘Social Security Matters’ By Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: My question is about the “restricted application for spousal benefits only” I sa...

Fight chronic disease before it starts

Fight chronic disease before it starts

By Gene Huang Guest Commentary To understand the health of an economy, look at the health of those who participate in it. About six in 10 U.S....

• 2020 Dr. Martin  Luther King, Jr. Celebration  —

• 2020 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, b...

North Arkansas Fishing Report

North Arkansas Fishing Report

AGFC offers anglers insight on where the fish are biting From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission www.agfc.com After taking a break for the ho...
15 January 2020

DeltaARTS Trivia Challenge Jan. 27

DeltaARTS Trivia Challenge Jan. 27

Local trivia buffs invited to help support the arts with annual knowledge bowl By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com There’s recently been a...

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

George Allen Jr George Allen, Jr., of Las Vegas, Nevada formerly of West Memphis, died Tuesday, December 24; Services Friday, January 17, 11 a.m....

Maddux Study Buddies

Maddux Study Buddies

Get a buddy and study!! The Maddux Elementary Study Buddy program is a 6th-grade good behavior incentive that pairs a sixth-grader with a kinderga...

Alice Eads

Alice Eads

Alice Eads, 81, of Proctor, Arkansas went to be with the Lord on Jan. 8, 2020. She was born on Dec. 7, 1938, in Chaffee, Missouri, to Gerald and A...

Robert Forrest

Robert Forrest

Robert Forrest of Chicago, Ill., formerly of Earle, Arkansas, passed away Tuesday, Dec., 31, 2019 Visitation will be Saturday, Jan. 18, from 11 a...
Scroll Up