17 February 2020

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

We still have to go to our designated polling place? I thought we were going to have polling centers for 2020? [Editor’s Note: Nope. There ...

Sheriff’s office issues community alert for Level 4 sex offender

Sheriff’s office issues community alert for Level 4 sex offender

Grooms: ‘This notification is not intended to increase fear, rather it is the sheriff’s department’s belief that an informed public is a sa...

OBITUARY

OBITUARY

Betty Ruth Reynolds LaMastus Betty Ruth Reynolds LaMastus, 90, passed away on Feb. 12, 2020, after a brief illness. Betty was born Aug. 12,...

Welcome to My Garden’

Welcome to My Garden’

Submitted photos ‘ Welcome to My Garden’ Grandparents were recently invited to spend some time with their grandchildren at the Marion Math,...

Wheels of government turning slow in West Memphis

Wheels of government turning slow in West Memphis

City Council tabling items for future consideration By John Rech news@theeveningtimes. com West Memphis city council kicked the can down the ro...

Romantic Impulses

Romantic Impulses

“ The Postscript” By Carrie Classon I was looking at my hair in the mirror. “I think I might need a touch-up,” I noted to my husband, ...

Valentine Day Befuddling

Valentine Day Befuddling

By Dr. Glenn Mollette Valentine’s Day is a befuddling time - bewildering, confusing. Flowers that you would buy to give to someone are p...

• Soup Sunday —

• Soup Sunday —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, b...

Bloomberg bus stop draws debate

Bloomberg bus stop draws debate

Residents get political following visit from presidential campaigners By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail. com It’s election season again. If yo...

Early, Absentee voting starts tomorrow

Early, Absentee voting starts tomorrow

Know where to go for March 3 primary, juducial voting By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The Crittenden County Board of Election Commissi...
Scroll Up