05 October 2021

Fall patterns starting to take shape

Fall patterns starting to take shape

Still plenty of fishing opportunities in Arkansas Arkansas Wildlife Editor Some of Arkansas’s leading fishing lakes are still seeing summer pat...

New appointments to  state plant board

New appointments to state plant board

LITTLE ROCK — Gov. Asa Hutchinson has appointed new members to the Arkansas State Plant Board to fill positions left vacant under an Arkansas ...

School Flu Clinics

School Flu Clinics

The Marion School District is hosting flu clinics for staff and students on the following dates: Oct. 15 PVA, MJHS; Oct. 18 HCGC, 7th Grade, K-8, A...

04 October 2021

Goin’ on a Leaf Hunt!

Goin’ on a Leaf Hunt!

Autumn is in the air and leaves are on the ground. At Faulk Elementary School in West Memphis last Friday, Mrs. Dancy’s Kindergarten Class enjoye...

[ Editor’s Note: I

[ Editor’s Note: I

I think if I needed the police right now, I would just take my chances instead of calling them as unorganized and incompetent as their leadership is...

It’s OK to not be OK

It’s OK to not be OK

We recently came to the end of September (which is a little hard to believe), and over the course of the month, we ran a handful of columns about ...

Who do you spend your time with?

Who do you spend your time with?

The people you choose to associate with have a big impact on you. Positive people boost your attitude and enthusiasm, while negative ones drag ...

Keep your immune system strong

Keep your immune system strong

During these tough times of the Coronavirus, please stay healthy and your immune system strong. In a recent newsletter from eDoc Health, which offe...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1492 - King Henry VII of England invaded France. 1780 - British army major John Andre was hanged as a spy. He was carrying infor...

BRYAN GOLDEN (cont.)

BRYAN GOLDEN (cont.)

about them. They hijack conversations and are not interested in what others have to say. Even when you are speaking with someone else, they will in...
Scroll Up