26 October 2021

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

‘First Importance’ Podcast First Baptist Church of West Memphis is proud to announce their podcast “First Importance.” Go to www.fbcwmem....

RAZORBACKS (cont.)

RAZORBACKS (cont.)

excited as I’ve seen in a long time when Parodi scored. It was really neat.” Jefferson threw his final two touchdown passes inside the final...

25 October 2021

‘Game on!’

‘Game on!’

Marion leading the way with esports program, part of growing national trend Marion School District One of the fastest-growing sports leagues in...

[ Editor’s Note: While I do hate that violent crime appears to be on the upswing after a relatively

[ Editor’s Note: While I do hate that violent crime appears to be on the upswing after a relatively

Another day another deadly shooting in West Memphis... but hey at least the mayor got all of his bluddies those high ranking jobs in the WMPD! I hope...

With me or against me

With me or against me

Life is complicated. There are so many choices and opportunities and subtle nuances to it that it’s ridiculous in so many circumstances we are so...

America’s old jobs… floating at sea

America’s old jobs… floating at sea

Cargo ships waiting to unload at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach California could keep some of America’s store shelves bare for a while. ...

Dozens of  Cousins

Dozens of Cousins

“We are cleaning up our stuff,” Meshach, the tile-layer who now more or less permanently resides in our home, informed me. “We are giving yo...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1864 - During the U.S. Civil War, Union forces led by Gen. Samuel R. Curtis defeated the Confederate forces in Missouri that were u...
Scroll Up