24 September 2021

Fall Gospel Meeting

Fall Gospel Meeting

“Jesus Is the Answer”: Highway 77 Church of Christ, 960 Hwy. 77, in Marion, is hosting a special four-day event, featuring guest speaker Bruce ...
23 September 2021

Fire claims life of  West Memphis child

Fire claims life of West Memphis child

10- year old killed in residential blaze news@theeveningtimes.com A tragic fire struck a West Memphis family overnight on Tuesday, September 14. ...

Cultural resource study planned to entice new industrial prospect

Cultural resource study planned to entice new industrial prospect

Survey could put West Memphis in running for new business news@theeveningtimes.com West Memphis City Council cast a lure toward a new industrial ...

[ Editor’s Note: I honestly can’t tell if this is a wellwritten piece of satire or if you’re just new here…]

[ Editor’s Note: I honestly can’t tell if this is a wellwritten piece of satire or if you’re just new here…]

Is there someone we can complain to about all these trains? It seems like every time I leave the house I have to wait on a train and it doesn’t mat...

Cancelling Columbus

Cancelling Columbus

I don’t know if anyone actually reads the “Today in History” page here in the paper, but I like to think it’s a popular feature because I...

First, They  Came for  Grandma

First, They Came for Grandma

First, they came for grandma. Then they came for your kids. Now, they are coming for YOU! First, Grandma. I have already done an articl...

Going with  What You  Know

Going with What You Know

Most people have heard or used this phrase when choosing from their options or making tough decisions. Going with what you know is a safe and be...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1492 - The crew of the Pinta, one of Christopher Columbus' ships, mistakenly thought that they had spotted land. 1493 - Chr...

Good autumn fishing

Good autumn fishing

The fall bite is on in North Arkansas Arkansas Wildlife Editor White River Cotter Trout Dock (870435-6525) said Bull Shoals Lake has reached ...

Statewide community flu vaccine clinics start  September 27

Statewide community flu vaccine clinics start September 27

LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) will be providing flu vaccines across the state in preparation for the 2020-21 flu season ...
Scroll Up