06 December 2021

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

credits (DRCs) at the rate of .667% per month of delay past your FRA. You will continue to earn those DRCs – an 8% higher benefit for each year ...

‘Shots Fired’:  Jonesboro Police Reports

‘Shots Fired’: Jonesboro Police Reports

STATE NEWS (cont.) ditch between Front and Ash Streets. Authorities in the Wynne Police Department requested the state police to lead the inves...

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

friend is amazing, she talks to everyone, everywhere. It never occurs to her that rejection is possible. And everyone responds to her. She was ju...

03 December 2021

County COVID-19 cases top 9,000

County COVID-19 cases top 9,000

Coronavirus continues to take toll on local residents ralphhardin@gmail.com With the arrival of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 now in the U.S....

Marion Police Reports  Nov. 22 – Nov. 29, 2021

Marion Police Reports Nov. 22 – Nov. 29, 2021

11/22/21 1:25 104 Cypress DR Runaway (Persons under 18 years of age) 11/22/21 8:18 180 N George CIR Family in need of supervision 11/22/21 14:11 36...

***  Do you think the Mayor will try it again with his water park and other ideas?

*** Do you think the Mayor will try it again with his water park and other ideas?

We may have high sales taxes, but that’s because no one here in Arkansas want to pay property or income taxes. Further, the argument against sales...

Lockout

Lockout

If there’s one word that professional sports fans don’t want to hear, it’s “lockout”... OK, maybe “strike” is worse, but let us not e...

Surviving a  Pulmonary  Embolism

Surviving a Pulmonary Embolism

On Saturday, I had to go to the hospital emergency room. The prior Tuesday I had an unusual leg spasm from my left thigh to my groin area. I’ve ...

‘Fifty  Shades of  Peter’

‘Fifty Shades of Peter’

My husband, Peter, is a man of few colors — black and gray, to be exact. He has always been this way, as far as I know. Peter is not opposed t...

West Memphis girls too much for Pine Bluff at home

West Memphis girls too much for Pine Bluff at home

Lady Devils power past Lady Zebras WM School District If there was anything to glean from their 57-28 blowout victory over Pine Bluff on Tuesday ...
Scroll Up