13 December 2021
GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

at the Christmas table. If this is you please cling to the hope of life beyond this world and that you will see your loved one again. I believe ...
Patriots fall to Conway

Patriots fall to Conway

Marion girls take drubbing in 25- point loss to Wampus Cats Marion School District Marion coach Shunda Johnson pulled no punches following her te...
VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

Jackson 5 when they hit the “rum-pa-pum-pums” on “Little Drummer Boy. The best part about the return of Christmas music season is finding ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1620 - The 'Mayflower', and its passengers, pilgrims from England, landed at Plymouth Rock, MA. 1849 - The first ice-s...
White Bass

White Bass

MILLWOOD MAYHEM (cont.) incoming warm fronts, ranging from the mid-50's to low 60-degrees. Although the surfacebreaking bass have subsided...
‘Millwood Mayhem’ as unpredictable as the weather

‘Millwood Mayhem’ as unpredictable as the weather

Changing weather patterns, water temperatures affecting the catch Arkansas Wildlife Editor Every fall, the fishing picks up at Millwood Lake, an...

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

Christmas lights every time I opened my eyes and feeling loved and special enough to have my very own tree. That is another good memory. I&a...
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

baptistwestmemphis or on You Tube (search for First Baptist Church West Memphis) at 10:30 a.m. Both will be available to watch later on both pla...
Arkansas lawmakers OK massive tax cuts, adjourn  special session

Arkansas lawmakers OK massive tax cuts, adjourn special session

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas lawmakers on Thursday approved the largest tax cut in state history, adjourning a special session without taki...

Patriots fall to Conway

Patriots fall to Conway

Marion girls take drubbing in 25- point loss to Wampus Cats Marion School District Marion coach Shunda Johnson pulled no punches following her te...
Scroll Up