15 December 2021

Patriot football players earn postseason awards

Patriot football players earn postseason awards

Six Marion athletes recognized for on-field accomplishments...

Duck Season 2021, Take Two

Duck Season 2021, Take Two

T he second segment of the Arkansas duck season opened up with a strong storm the night before with heavy winds, tornados, and not much rain. For...

EAST ARKANSAS FISHING REPORTS

EAST ARKANSAS FISHING REPORTS

Compiled BY JIM HARRIS Arkansas Wildlife Editor ■ Lake Charles — Shelly Jeffrey at Lake Charles State Park (870-878-6595) said the surface ...

14 December 2021

30 Years After…

30 Years After…

Series of disasters in 1987 remembered news@theeveningtimes.com It was West Memphis’ worst disaster, it was West Memphis’ finest hour. That...

A dark December, indeed…

A dark December, indeed…

I turned 14 years old in the August of 1987, so I was old enough to be paying attention to the news that the tornado that tore a hole in West Mem...

Making Hope Contagious

Making Hope Contagious

Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., in West Memphis, is “Making Hope Contagious!” Sunday morning services are now held in the san...

PREACHER’S POINT (cont.)

PREACHER’S POINT (cont.)

A free, Christian America would not follow the man. Many unsaved people believe the Constitution is, for lack of a better term, sacred. For th...

PAM YOUNG (cont.)

PAM YOUNG (cont.)

mode! I love it when that happens! What if there was Facebook, smart-phones and texting back then! I can just see Mary’s mom posting on Faceb...
Scroll Up