30 November 2022
RUN-OFFS

RUN-OFFS

From page A1 family and that he is a “good kid.” Smith, who is running on a platform of public safety and is currently working on an Educa...
PLAN

PLAN

From page A1 CEO of The P3 Group, Inc. Brown also stated that, “The P3 Group, Inc. will construct the public infrastructure, which includes wat...
STRIKE UP THE BAND!

STRIKE UP THE BAND!

Students at Herbert Carter Global Community Magnet honored our nation’s veterans earlier this month during the school’s fourth annual Veterans ...

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS

West Memphis Christmas Parade The City of West Memphis presents its 70th annual Christmas Parade, Tuesday, Dec. 6, beginning at 7 p.m. See all ...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers Earn cash helping local law enforcement solve crimes. Call 870-732-4444, 24 hours a day, seven days week with ti...
29 November 2022
crossed!)]

crossed!)]

What are the chances we get a major industry to come here now that McClendon has been reelected and Brick is mayor of Marion? [ Editor’s Note: I ...

Weather Alert

Weather Alert

Dangerous Weather Possible on Tuesday, November 29. There is a potential for a few strong to severe storms, damaging winds, Tornadoes and hail up t...
Sanders names Gretchen  Conger Chief of Staff

Sanders names Gretchen Conger Chief of Staff

LITTLE ROCK — Governor-elect Sarah Huckabee Sanders today named Gretchen Conger as her incoming Chief of Staff in the governor’s office. “...
Uncle Johnny’s Puzzle

Uncle Johnny’s Puzzle

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I have always loved puzzles. All kinds, too, from crossword puzzles to sudoku puzzles to jigs...

Surviving a pulmonary embolism

Surviving a pulmonary embolism

On Saturday, I had to go to the hospital emergency room. The prior Tuesday I had an unusual leg spasm from my left thigh to my groin area. I’ve h...
Scroll Up