23 December 2022

The Waterfowl Report

The Waterfowl Report

December mallard survey in Delta totals continue downward trends from recent seasons in 2022 By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications Arkansas Ge...

Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...

22 December 2022

Gas Prices Drop to Lowest  Level in 18 Months for  Christmas Travelers

Gas Prices Drop to Lowest Level in 18 Months for Christmas Travelers

LITTLE ROCK — The national average has fallen nearly $2 per gallon since reaching over $5 in June; 25 states now with average prices under $3, lo...

[ Editor’s Note: I will admit that I haven’t really kept up with all of Elon Musk’s drama regarding Twitter,

[ Editor’s Note: I will admit that I haven’t really kept up with all of Elon Musk’s drama regarding Twitter,

Elon Musk has stated that “I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job!”. Well, here I am! I have never been he...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

For Nov. 28-Dec, 11, 2022 •11/28/22 18:01 324 Block ST W PERSON / PERSONS IN DISAGREEMENT • 11/28/22 22:01 100 Hino BLVD GENERAL INFORMATION ...

Stocking Stuffers

Stocking Stuffers

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I think one of the more underappreciated aspects of Christmas morning when I was a kid was the...

Do you want the ball?

Do you want the ball?

What does it take to be in leadership? How would you describe a person who will stop at nothing to be in control of his or her own destiny? ...

Light and strength this Christmas

Light and strength this Christmas

When I was a child at Tomahawk Elementary School in Martin County, Kentucky there were many kids who got little to nothing for Christmas. I had cla...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1715 - James Stuart, the 'Old Pretender', landed at Petershead after his exile in France. 1775 - A Continental naval f...
Scroll Up