08 February 2023
MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

For Jan. 29 – Feb. 5, 2023 1/29/23 13:49 74 Hickory ST THEFT OF A FIREARM VALUED AT LESS THAN $2,500 1/30/23 8:42 3148 I 55 Service RD T...
See To It…

See To It…

I work in a very busy medical clinic and for the entire Covid pandemic I have met people who have been misinformed, are fearful and unprepared t...
How God Saves

How God Saves

‘G od, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Old St. Paul church services Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

For the week of Wednesday, Feb. 8 – Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023 ARIES (March 21-April 19): Follow your heart, regardless of what others try to get ...
Medical Miracles

Medical Miracles

BLACK HISTORY MONTH By CLAYTON ADAMS Special to the Times I t was late August in the year 1619 that twenty of the Ndongo people (modern day A...

BRIDGE

BRIDGE

From page A1 took the opportunity to once again echo their worries reminding the mayor that many of these bridges have been out for nearly four y...
The lack of faith in humanity

The lack of faith in humanity

the world feels W hen heavy, it’s easy to question whether it’s worthwhile to have faith in humanity. The limited public data available from 2...
BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL

From page A1 homes. Council members also said that it is not only the children and adolescents that are the problem but as the afternoon turns...

EXHIBIT

EXHIBIT

From page A1 project completed in 1939. Approximately $4 million of the total goal will go towards constructing the exhibit within the space. T...
Scroll Up