07 November 2017
Omega Nu Zeta  Unity Day

Omega Nu Zeta Unity Day

Omega Nu Zeta Unity Day Photos submitted via Text the Times The Omega Nu Zeta Marion Chapter of Zet Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., along with Arkansa...
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shal...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Ervin Larry Gann, 66, of West Memphis, died Thursday, Nov. 2, 2017, at Methodist University Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Mr. Gann...

How to Know If You Are Alive

How to Know If You Are Alive

How to Know If You Are Alive We applaud people who feel like doing something. In an age where so many people spend so much time sitting or who ...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
06 November 2017
The Sister N Me ‘ Pink Explosion’ raises awareness across the community

The Sister N Me ‘ Pink Explosion’ raises awareness across the community

The Sister N Me ‘ Pink Explosion’ raises awareness across the community In case you missed it (and how could you?) October was National Breast...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
There is only one country left under the protective hand of God

There is only one country left under the protective hand of God

There is only one country left under the protective hand of God Local Commentary There were two at one time, but now because of the people there i...
03 November 2017
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Edna Mae Hunt, 68, of Memphis, Tennessee, formerly of West Memphis, passed away Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017, at Methodist University Hospi...

News Briefs

News Briefs

Scroll Up