30 December 2022
Razorbacks win wild Liberty Bowl in triple overtime

Razorbacks win wild Liberty Bowl in triple overtime

Arkansas hold on to beat Kansas 55-52 to finish season with winning record From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com MEMPHIS, Te...
VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 probably didn’t show the appreciation that I should have growing up (what kid does?), so I hope I can make it up to them here in t...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1460 - At the Battle of Wakefield, in England’s Wars of the Roses, the Duke of York was defeated and killed by the Lancastrians. ...

With deep freeze over, hunters have uninterrupted hunting

With deep freeze over, hunters have uninterrupted hunting

Duck season runs through Jan. 31 in Arkansas By Jim Harris AGFC Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas waterfowl hunters endured a deep fre...
GRANTS

GRANTS

From page A3 connecting them with access to food resources. • Arkansas Imagination Library, Little Rock ($10,080) – to fund the Books from...
Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Call (870) 732-4444, 24 hours a day, 7 days week with tips concerning local crime. Rewards of up to $2,000 fforr iinfforrmattiion lleadiing tto ...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

From page A11 both platforms. If you watch on YouTube please subscribe. Global Academy USDA Food Program Global Academy Inc., located at 301 N...
Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
MARAK

MARAK

From page A9 Follow these suggestions to recognize the warning signs of identity theft: • Monitor your accounts Check your account activity ...

DUCKS

DUCKS

From page A8 and public wetlands with pumping capabilities. “Managers did not report any significant duck migrations. This week’s tally o...
Scroll Up