07 February 2017
Earle News

Earle News

Earle News Miracle Chase standing out at UALR A 2015 graduate of Earle High School and earned honor of salutatorian of the 2015 class have taken...
MIS Book Drive

MIS Book Drive

MIS Book Drive Students at Marion Intermediate School dug deep into pockets, piggy banks and asked parents spare change in a drive to fund the pur...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

“US”

“US”

“US” [ Editor’s Note: This item, penned by Mr. Paul Genova President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc., has been ma...
Lock America’s Doors and  Please Knock Politely

Lock America’s Doors and Please Knock Politely

Lock America's Doors and Please Knock Politely I was about four or five years old when I remember my mother locking the front door. She said some...
06 February 2017
Synergy Foundation is participating in the  USDA Summer Food Service Program

Synergy Foundation is participating in the USDA Summer Food Service Program

Synergy Foundation is participating in the USDA Summer Food Service Program Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the sam...

Good Neighbor Love Center feeds the community need

Good Neighbor Love Center feeds the community need

Good Neighbor Love Center feeds the community need Food distribution feeds 500 local families news@theeveningtimes.com Cars lined up for three...
Catt headed to Tennessee Wesleyan

Catt headed to Tennessee Wesleyan

Catt headed to Tennessee Wesleyan Marion senior is Athens bound this fall Tennessee Wesleyan University ATHENS, TN — Tennessee Wesleyan Univer...
OBITUARY

OBITUARY

OBITUARY Corrinne Raines, 86, passed away Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017, at New Albany Health and Rehab in New Albany, Mississippi. Services were held...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Scroll Up