03 March 2023

First Marion Youth   Auction

First Marion Youth Auction

The First Marion Student Mission’s annual Youth Auction is set for Friday, March 3, from 5 to 8:30 p.m., in the Goodwin Life Center Gym at Marion...
02 March 2023

West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For Feb 13-20, 2023 •2/13/2023 9:40 3510 E Broadway AVE GENERAL INFORMATION • 2/13/2023 9:40 202 W Oliver AVE A CRIMINAL MISCHIEF - 1ST ...

swamp that God or Mother  Nature or whoever never intended to be home to a developed city, so why wouldn’t it flood?]

swamp that God or Mother Nature or whoever never intended to be home to a developed city, so why wouldn’t it flood?]

Didn’t we spend thousands of dollars (or maybe it was millions) to replace, repair or whatever the pumps in the city drainage system? Did they a...

Tailgate Time!

Tailgate Time!

West Memphis First Assembly of God took full advantage of one of an unseasonably warm Super Bowl Sunday last month to play some outdoor games at th...

Anyone know a guy?

Anyone know a guy?

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor If my truck needs something repaired or replaced, I know a guy. I’ve been using the same mec...

How free is  America, really?

How free is America, really?

Most people believe that upon death an individual is considered free — “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last,” ...

It just takes common sense

It just takes common sense

WASHINGTON, DC, Feb 10 — Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General Michael Thomas Flynn served as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and was Pre...

Pats survive 1st round scare

Pats survive 1st round scare

Marion picks up big playoff win over Greenbrier By Chuck Livingston Marion School District PINE BLUFF -- Lyndell Buckingham, Jr. broke the ha...

Blue Devils roll over Bombers to open 5A playoffs

Blue Devils roll over Bombers to open 5A playoffs

West Memphis girls looking for deep run in State Tournament By the Times News Staff www.theeveningtimes.com When you’re hot, you’re hot, ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1807 - The U.S. Congress passed an act to 'prohibit the importation of slaves into any port or place within the jurisdiction ...
Scroll Up