22 March 2023

I see they arrested four people for killing Fredarrious  Wilson. What a horrible

I see they arrested four people for killing Fredarrious Wilson. What a horrible

Another day another dumb law from our legislature in Little Rock. Why do these people care where you or I go to the bathroom? How is the government ...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

3/5/2023 3:40 AR 77 POSSESSION OF SCH VI LT 4OZ 3/5/2023 4:27 College Blvd POSSESSION OF METH, HEROIN, OR COCAINE LT 2GM 3/5/2023 4:54 100 Hino B...

It is undeniable …

It is undeniable …

is a parent to do W hat with a child who complains, whines, is selfish and expresses ingratitude? If a parent does nothing the child grows into a...

Walking in the light

Walking in the light

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us fro...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Old St. Paul church services Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Evaluate your position, status and reputation and consider your options before you step in a direction riddled with ...

The importance of feeling important

The importance of feeling important

I f asked “Who is important to you?” How many people would you list before you said yourself? Do you have to feel important to feel valued? ...

BOHAMED

BOHAMED

From page A1 and surprisingly he said he had not. Hard to believe as after West Memphis, Gary completed his goal in the the very appropriate stat...

Marion’s Rucker signs with Philander Smith

Marion’s Rucker signs with Philander Smith

Patriot volleyballer traveling to Little Rock to continue playing career...

TODAY IN HISTORY

TODAY IN HISTORY

On This Day in: 1457 – Gutenberg Bible became the first printed book. 1622 – Indians attacked a group of colonist in the James River area...
Scroll Up