26 April 2016

On Prince — Musicians die, but never the music

On Prince — Musicians die, but never the music

On Prince — Musicians die, but never the music Prince Rogers Nelson is gone but will be forever remembered by his music. We are always struck ha...
25 April 2016

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...

It was needed then and it’s still needed now…

It was needed then and it’s still needed now…

It was needed then and it's still needed now... I know that the subject I'm writing about here is not very popular in most circles, and I so...

Earle News

Earle News

Earle News The United Methodist Women met at the Morrison Fellowship Hall for a soup supper April 13. Included was Sue Dorman, Jane Speed, Alli...
22 April 2016

Congratulations

Congratulations

Congratulations Greg and Kathy Davenport of Horseshoe Lake welcome another granddaughter. Lydia Joscelin Davenport was born on April 13. She wei...

All you need is direction to get organized

All you need is direction to get organized

All you need is direction to get organized Have you had it? Have you ever said, 'I'm done! I've HAD it! I can't live this w...

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

By Holly Bacon hbacond7@aol.com Master Gardeners Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News Crittenden County Master Gardener’s held their monthly meeting o...

‘ This makes me think of the apple and the tree’

‘ This makes me think of the apple and the tree’

‘ This makes me think of the apple and the tree’ Father and son defendants appear before Judge Thorne news@theeveningtimes.com Two men were ...
21 April 2016

On tap tonight…

On tap tonight…

On tap tonight... Busy evening in the community news@theeveningtimes.com Crittenden County residents will have to choose wisely or perform s...

MMS Exxon grant

MMS Exxon grant

Photo by Mike Douglas MMS Exxon grant Marion Middle School has received a $500 grant from the Exxon Mobil Educational Alliance Program to suppo...
Scroll Up