27 July 2020
Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ th...
24 July 2020
[ Editor’s  Note: I’m fairly certain they lowered it to 30

[ Editor’s Note: I’m fairly certain they lowered it to 30

I would like to thank whoever changed the speed limit on Hino Road from 30 mph to 45 mph. I’m a truck driver that travels that road several times ...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

Today in History: 1715 - The first lighthouse in America was authorized for construction at Little Brewster Island, Massachusetts. 1827 - The f...

Play Ball!

Play Ball!

I’ve been pretty angry with Major League Baseball due to all the boo-hoo nonsense that went on between MLB billionaire owners and multimillion-d...
Options to  Pay for  Long-term  Care

Options to Pay for Long-term Care

Are you looking for ways to pay for long-term care? The national average cost per month for senior housing starts at $4,000. At home personal care ...
Defining the Problem

Defining the Problem

We are hearing from those who profess that there are 'systemic problems' of sorts with our country-speculations, that serve to push fals...

AGFC archery ranges offer outdoor practice

AGFC archery ranges offer outdoor practice

Hunters can hone their skills ahead of 2020 deer season AGFC Communications MAYFLOWER — The summer sun is beating down, but there are still ple...
Spotlight on Millwood Lake, Southwest Arkansas

Spotlight on Millwood Lake, Southwest Arkansas

Head to the lowerleft corner of the state for some great fishing Arkansas Wildlife Editor Millwood Lake remains a hot spot, both in terms of the...
El Centro Hispano and DCC partner to preserve Hispanic heritage

El Centro Hispano and DCC partner to preserve Hispanic heritage

JONESBORO — El Centro Hispano Community Resource Center, 211 Vandyne St. in Jonesboro has partnered with The Delta Cultural Center (DCC) in downt...

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at ( 870) 735-1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • ...
Scroll Up