28 July 2020

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1821 - Peru declared its independence from Spain. 1865 - The American Dental Association proposed its first code of ethics. 1...

Bass anglers participate in a catch-and-keep tourney

Bass anglers participate in a catch-and-keep tourney

Event aimed at conservation of popular sport fish population AGFC Communications PLUMERVILLE — A winning weight of 10 fish for just over 10 ...

First Fish Photo

First Fish Photo

The big catfish still being caught and providing good photo ops as well, along with other species like this hybrid striper. Look at the smiling fac...

Children found in car, one dead, another  alive but critical

Children found in car, one dead, another alive but critical

BOONEVILLE — The Arkansas State Police is investigating the death of a three-year-old girl and injury to her 15 month old sister. Both are the ap...

Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ th...

27 July 2020

***  When are they going to turn ON the traffic lights

*** When are they going to turn ON the traffic lights

So, what is it about “6 feet apart” that works, but 5 feet and 11 inches doesn’t. It just seems like a pretty arbitrary way of preventing so...

‘The Outpost’ starts slow, finishes strong

‘The Outpost’ starts slow, finishes strong

rrg251@nyu.edu A few days ago, I reconnected with a friend that I hadn't seen since before the theater shutdown last March. He asked me the s...

Thoughts and Prayers

Thoughts and Prayers

Let me start by saying I absolutely believe in the power of prayer. I’ve seen my lovely wife pray something into or out of reality too many times...
Scroll Up