02 July 2020

Travel agencies feeling  the impact of  COVID-19

Travel agencies feeling the impact of COVID-19

JONESBORO — While airlines have dominated headlines for bailouts since the pandemic, travel agencies have seen business dwindle, and agencies in...

“Cotton’s Comments”

“Cotton’s Comments”

From the Office of U.S. Senator Tom Cotton • Cotton, Tillis Introduce NDAA Amendment on Confederate Renaming Washington, D.C. — Senator...

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at ( 870) 735-1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • ...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

• — Civil Air Patrol meets the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at the ASU Aviation Technical Center, 737 Taxiway Drive,...

POLICE REPORTS (cont.)

POLICE REPORTS (cont.)

A 6/26/20 17:13 REQUEST ARREST (IN STATE MISDEMEANOR OR FELONY) 3900 Petro RD A 6/27/20 2:06 BATTERY - 3RD DEGREE / RECKLESSLY CAUSES INJURY...
01 July 2020

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond...

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

Matthew Bryan Robbins...

[Editor’s Note: Short answer … they DO. Not

[Editor’s Note: Short answer … they DO. Not

In recent weeks we have been seeing almost daily protest from BLM. These protest have not stopped even though the former of_cers have been _red and h...

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace

I f I were stranded on an island, or staying at home because of some virus, I would want to have two books within my reach; The Holy Bible and on...
Scroll Up