21 July 2020

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1733 - John Winthrop was granted the first honorary Doctor of Law Degree given by Harvard College in Cambridge, MA. 1831 - Belgi...

Around the boathouse: AGFC Fishing News

Around the boathouse: AGFC Fishing News

Stockings, studies and samplings taking place around the state Arkansas Wildlife Editor • AGFC biologists sampled the channel catfish popula...

Court battle over pet bobcat pushed back to November

Court battle over pet bobcat pushed back to November

SEARCY — A Searcy couple will have to wait until Nov. 3 to find out the fate of their pet bobcat, Booger. Searcy City Attorney Buck Gibson sa...

Ft. Smith Airport potential host of Singapore Air Force,  F-35 aircraft

Ft. Smith Airport potential host of Singapore Air Force, F-35 aircraft

From the Office of U.S. Senator Tom Cotton www.cotton.senate.gov WASHINGTON, D.C. — Ft. Smith Airport has been selected as one of five possi...

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at ( 870) 735-1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • ...

20 July 2020

Walmart and Kroger are going to require masks?   Well, looks like I’ll be doing my shopping somewhere  else!

Walmart and Kroger are going to require masks? Well, looks like I’ll be doing my shopping somewhere else!

[ Editor’s Note: I received no less than four texts saying almost the exact same thing. I picked the shortest, most direct one to respond to her...

“First Cow” is, if nothing else, something different

“First Cow” is, if nothing else, something different

rrg251@nyu.edu There is a debate within the criticism community over whether it is a valid criticism to call a work “boring.” I feel perfectl...

Scroll Up