13 April 2021

You’d think that the “border ….

You’d think that the “border ….

You’d think that the “border crisis” begins and ends as a problem for Americans. Oh, what to do, what to do? All these people showing up at o...

Kickin’ Up A Fuss

Kickin’ Up A Fuss

A few actions shots from last Frday’s soccer match between the West Memphis Lady Blue Devils and the Lady Eagles of Greene County Tech. Photos ...

To good to be true

To good to be true

When I was a kid, one of my earliest hobbies was reading and collecting comic books. One of the many forgotten things about comic books were the ad...

Why are our  Medicare premiums different?

Why are our Medicare premiums different?

What is the Medicare monthly payment based on? I pay $139.60, my husband pays $144.60, a friend pays $136.60. I receive $388 per month in Social S...

Overcoming  Adversity

Overcoming Adversity

Adversity is an unavoidable part of life. Death of a loved one, breakup of a relationship, malicious action by another, job loss, natural disaster...

SOCIAL SECURITY (cont.)

SOCIAL SECURITY (cont.)

increase. But, if the COLA increase to your SS benefit isn’t big enough to cover the entire Medicare premium increase, your net SS benefit stays...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1598 - King Henry IV of France signed the Edict of Nantes which granted political rights to French Protestant Huguenots. 1759 - ...

BRYAN GOLDEN (cont.)

BRYAN GOLDEN (cont.)

you of energy needed to handle the present and plan for the future. Your energy is best spent ensuring that you will be OK. After experiencing a...

Safe angling: keep your distance when going outdoors

Safe angling: keep your distance when going outdoors

It’s still important to follow appropriate COVID- 19 guidelines while enjoying spring and summer activities AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK —...

Around the Boathouse…

Around the Boathouse…

Northeast Arkansas Fishing News & Notes AGFC Fisheries Division • Stocking has begun at Lake Poinsett, which underwent a renovation las...
Scroll Up