26 March 2021

Spring Break Memories

Spring Break Memories

Mandi Burns of Marion took the kiddos fishing over Spring Break at a private pond where they caught their fill of shellcrackers and even a few nic...

State reaches COVID-19  vaccination milestone

State reaches COVID-19 vaccination milestone

LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas has now administered more than 1 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine, Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced in his regular C...

FIT Supply Drive

FIT Supply Drive

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ t...

25 March 2021

West Memphis native Michael J. Carter retires from U.S. Navy

West Memphis native Michael J. Carter retires from U.S. Navy

' Chef to Presidents' stepping down after 30- plus year career news@theeveningtimes.com In a ceremony held at Naval Station Mayport, Fl...

Defeated by a set of stairs…  SMH how sad?? [ Editor’s  Note: Is this about Biden?   Get over yourself…]

Defeated by a set of stairs… SMH how sad?? [ Editor’s Note: Is this about Biden? Get over yourself…]

*** Where can I go to get a vaccine? [ Editor’s Note: Assuming you are talking about a COVID- 19 vaccine and assuming you are in the qualifie...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1306 - Robert the Bruce was crowned king of Scotland. 1609 - Henry Hudson left on an exploration for Dutch East India Company. ...

A tough topic

A tough topic

I hate abortion. I don’t mind telling you that. In fact, if I had to guess, I’d wager that more of you reading this would agree with me than wo...

So Glad  You’re  Aboard!

So Glad You’re Aboard!

From time to time I glance at the ' Text the Times' letters, and this week I hearkened to the readers who seem to be tuned in to what is...

Local  Women  Leaders

Local Women Leaders

Although the glass ceiling continues to exist, more women are challenging norms and competing for leadership positions. The world is now witn...
Scroll Up