31 December 2021

FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

USFWS, to provide a waterfowl harvest estimate. “It takes a full week,” he said of the Wingbee. “We usually examine more than 20,000 wings in...

Nursing experience  staffing shortages

Nursing experience staffing shortages

LITTLE ROCK —As we enter a new wave of COVID-19, nursing homes and long-term care facilities in Arkansas are experiencing a staffing shortage. ...

Lake Poinsett

Lake Poinsett

FISHING REPORTS (cont.) crappie are biting well on jigs and worms. Shelly had no reports on black bass, white bass or catfish. The surface water...

Making Hope  Contagious

Making Hope Contagious

Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., in West Memphis, is “Making Hope Contagious!” Sunday morning services are now held in the sanctua...

ROBERT HALL (cont.) it reminded me of the  Hillary cackle over the death of Gadhafi.”

ROBERT HALL (cont.) it reminded me of the Hillary cackle over the death of Gadhafi.”

Which gives me a good segway into Hillary's 'Charisma' rating. Take that, quote-'meeting' at the White House. What wa...

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

doesn’t have to be some physical achievement or monetary milestone. Get in touch with an old friend, mend a strained relationship, Mostly...

RAZORBACKS (cont.)

RAZORBACKS (cont.)

back to the drawing board and prepare for Vanderbilt,” Musselman said. “We definitely have to improve in a lot of areas.” Could Notae retu...
30 December 2021

No connection between police chief’s resignation and  West Memphis 3 evidence suppression, says mayor

No connection between police chief’s resignation and West Memphis 3 evidence suppression, says mayor

McClendon says Pope leaving WMPD unrelated to Echols murder case news@theeveningtimes.com “I just got off the phone with the L.A. Times — thi...

Stormy  New Year?

Stormy New Year?

Forecast calls for wind and rain, plummeting temperatures news@theeveningtimes.com West Memphis City Emergency Management Director DeWayne Rose ...

The number of teachers teaching outside their speciality has been an ongoing

The number of teachers teaching outside their speciality has been an ongoing

concern and yet it still occurs in many schools. If a hospital can’t get a doctor who is a Cardiologist, can they just get a doctor who is a Derm...
Scroll Up