16 December 2021

The Marion Mom’s Newcomers’ Guide to Town

The Marion Mom’s Newcomers’ Guide to Town

In grade school, I was perpetually tardy to the swanky private school in Memphis that I attended because the New Bridge was perpetually under cons...

this idea would be

this idea would be

What’s this I hear about schools going to a four day school week? Don’t they know OR CARE that for many of us that would be a nighmare trying to ...

Living in the Future

Living in the Future

I happened to catch the end of “Back to the Future” the other night while waiting on whatever was coming on next and it got me to thinking abou...

Embrace the  Christmas  Story

Embrace the Christmas Story

On the first Christmas, Mary and Joseph had traveled to Bethlehem to pay their taxes. They were among a multitude of other people who were makin...

Midcentury  Modern  Christmas

Midcentury Modern Christmas

“I've forgotten the funny name of the tree you helped us pick out,” my mother said. “Our tree this year is named Melinda.” The gree...

Hogs putting pieces into place ahead of bowl game

Hogs putting pieces into place ahead of bowl game

Stromberg announces return to Razorbacks, Morris now number one receiver From the Arkansas Razorbacks arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — In ...

MARION MOM (cont.)

MARION MOM (cont.)

as in “turn the lights own” (It can be very confusing). • Walmart and Kroger are both plural in the vernacular, “Headin’ to Krogers!...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1787 - New Jersey became the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution. 1796 - The 'Monitor,' of Baltimore, MD, w...

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

the donkeys or the camels. The people are what make Christmas special. There would not be a Christmas story without the baby, Mary and Joseph. ...

Bag a tagged trout!

Bag a tagged trout!

Win a prize in the annual Family and Community Fishing Program AGFC Communications One of the annual AGFC traditions is the stocking of rainbow t...
Scroll Up