26 May 2022
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 17 - Germanicus of Rome celebrated his victory over the Germans. 1328 - William of Ockham was forced to flee from Avignon by Pop...
Late spring means major bream activity on Arkansas waterways

Late spring means major bream activity on Arkansas waterways

Shining a spotlight on one of Arkansas’s favorite native fish Arkansas Wildlife Editor Randy Zellers, the AGFC's assisant chief of the com...
FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

levels up and moving swiftly at times. Due to large water releases at Carpenter Dam the lake has some good currents and semi-stained water. Temps r...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

in the sanctuary (or watch livestream on Facebook), and posted on the church website by 3 p.m. Wednesday Evening Prayer Meeting followed by Bibl...
Bream are a great way to start children fishing

Bream are a great way to start children fishing

Hook ‘ em young and you can mold a life-long angler Arkansas Game & Fish Young Garrett Lemons (left) is wide-eyed and thrilled with a blue...

PATRIOTS (cont.)

PATRIOTS (cont.)

96 percent of balls in play were turned into outs by the stingy Patriot defense. 1.27- Marion’s team ERA. Good pitching and good defense go...
Blues Off Broadway

Blues Off Broadway

Main Street West Memphis presents the return of Blues Off Broadway, Thursday May 26: Baunie & Soul and Johnie B. & Queen Iretta. Invit...
Still Got It!

Still Got It!

They say age ain’t nothing but a number. Well, if that’s true then these guys are still ready for prime time. Congratulations are in order t...

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

no — I would definitely become a gambling addict. But I’ve known a few people in my life who got way too far into drugs and/or alcohol and ...
Scroll Up