14 April 2022

Why are our  Medicare premiums different?

Why are our Medicare premiums different?

What is the Medicare monthly payment based on? I pay $139.60, my husband pays $144.60, a friend pays $136.60. I receive $388 per month in Social S...

Patriots earn postseason honors for 2021-22 hoops

Patriots earn postseason honors for 2021-22 hoops

Marion basketball program recognized with All- State, All- Conference selections follwing state runner- up finish Marion School District Five Mar...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1598 - King Henry IV of France signed the Edict of Nantes which granted political rights to French Protestant Huguenots. 1759 - ...

Ozark Society documentary celebrates Buffalo River

Ozark Society documentary celebrates Buffalo River

Popular destination the subject of ‘ First River’ feature AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK – The Central Arkansas Library System and the Oza...

East Arkansas Fishing Reports

East Arkansas Fishing Reports

Find out about the fishing close to home By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor • — Kent Williams of Oxbow Guide Service (870-278-7978)...

Arkansas Food Bank  strives to fulfill mission in fight against  food insecurity

Arkansas Food Bank strives to fulfill mission in fight against food insecurity

JONESBORO — Like many other states in the impoverished Delta region of the United States, Arkansas snuggles with food insecurity. In fact, the st...

Crawfordsville Egg Hunt

Crawfordsville Egg Hunt

It’s the Crawfordsville Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 16, beginning at 10 a.m., on Main Street in Crawfordsville, featuring a bake sale with ...
13 April 2022

Child killed in Marion shooting

Child killed in Marion shooting

Suspect in custody after fatal incident...

The Wall That Heals draws crowd to Crawfordsville

The Wall That Heals draws crowd to Crawfordsville

Traveling Vietnam War Memorial offers unique healing, educational experience By JOHN RECH news@theeveningtimes.com The old Crawfordsville sch...
Scroll Up