18 May 2022

The law of Christ

The law of Christ

‘T hen said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctifi...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Blues Off Broadway Main Street West Memphis presents the return of Blues Off Broadway, featuring free live music every Thursday in May, from 6 ...

Van Buren ends Patriots softball season

Van Buren ends Patriots softball season

Marion’s run in postseason play ends with 10-5 loss to Pointers...

Marion to play for 5A State Baseball Championship

Marion to play for 5A State Baseball Championship

Patriots face Van Buren in title game this weekend...

A Full Moon helps fill the fish cooler

A Full Moon helps fill the fish cooler

L ast Monday, May 16, was the full moon. Full moon is a monthly event, except for a blue moon, that seems to affect both animals and fish. Outdo...
17 May 2022

Atwill tapped to head West Memphis School District

Atwill tapped to head West Memphis School District

GREC head will take the reins from outgoing Collins ralphhardin@gmail.com The West Memphis School Board has found their man to serve at the helm ...

Ward-Jones named to Fidelity Board

Ward-Jones named to Fidelity Board

Locally owned bank welcomes one of community’s leading citizens ralphhardin@gmail.com Fidelity Bank is Crittenden County’s largest locally- ...

Students pitch proposals  during Congressional  Youth Cabinet

Students pitch proposals during Congressional Youth Cabinet

LITTLE ROCK — U.S. Senator John Boozman (RAR) applauded his 2021-2022 Congressional Youth Cabinet on Friday as participants presented their ...

This community needs something for kids to do this summer so they won’t be out roaming the streets getting into trouble.

This community needs something for kids to do this summer so they won’t be out roaming the streets getting into trouble.

[ Editor’s Note: I’m all for summer activities for children, but it’s not the lawless wasteland you might think it is. I know you’re prob...

Sweet Sixteen

Sweet Sixteen

I’ve had the opportunity to watch my boys grow up. Just recently, they both completed college — the oldest graduated from law school in Fayett...
Scroll Up