06 June 2022

Just keep poking and clicking

Just keep poking and clicking

“You gotta keep poking and clicking,” a friend tells me. “That's what my daughter does.” By this, she means that learning new techn...

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

life trying to save others. One major problem is such an evil person has the element of surprise. They have surveyed the location. Innocent peo...

Pittman signs new contract with Razorbacks football

Pittman signs new contract with Razorbacks football

Success in first two seasons with Arkansas earns coach extra job security arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — On the heels of Arkansas’ mos...

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

my phone very well. But my phone isn't helping me any. It doesn't even take pictures easily. The response time is so slow that the person...

Is the animal abandoned?

Is the animal abandoned?

YOUNG WILDLIFE (cont.) assume that these animals have been abandoned and need to be rescued. One or both of the parents may be just out of sight an...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1615 - The fortress of Osaka, Japan, fell to shogun Ieyasu after a six month siege. 1647 - The British army seized King Charles ...

Big fish still biting

Big fish still biting

Check out the news from North and Central Arkansas hot spots this week Arkansas Wildlife • Bull Shoals - Cotter Trout Dock (870-435-6525) sa...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

Wednesday Evening Prayer Meeting followed by Bible study in the Main Building and posted to Cornerstone WM Study Group on Facebook by Thursday morn...

Young wildlife may not be abandoned

Young wildlife may not be abandoned

Think twice before ‘ rescuing’ baby wild animals found alone AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas is blessed with an abundance of wi...

PITTMAN (cont.)

PITTMAN (cont.)

their most players selected in the NFL Draft since 2019. Pittman’s program has also proven to be strong on the recruiting trail. The Razorback...
Scroll Up