11 August 2022

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

Old Schoolyard Park in Crawfordsville, on Saturday, Oct. 8, featuring live music, children’s area, arts & crafts, food vendors and more. If...

ISSUE NO. 2  Popular Name Ballot Title THERETO:this section.

ISSUE NO. 2 Popular Name Ballot Title THERETO:this section.

NOTICE FOR AMENDMENTS REFERRED TO THE PEOPLE BY THE ARKANSAS GENERALASSEMBLY Issue No. 2 NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC Pursuant to Article 19, Section 22, of...

FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

along the moss beds. Driftfishing the falling water from the boat has been good. Pheasant tails, guide’s choice hare’s ears and midges have be...

DOVES (cont.)

DOVES (cont.)

at a designated shooting station within the permitted area. No other hunting is allowed on these fields. No scouting or access to the fields will b...
10 August 2022

Murder case in Indiana runs through Arizona, Arkansas

Murder case in Indiana runs through Arizona, Arkansas

Marion PD, state police testify in Indiana trial...

CAP Cadet earns first promotion

CAP Cadet earns first promotion

Duncan receives pin for Civil Air Patrol service...

MST student selected to perform at national event

MST student selected to perform at national event

Boys & Girls Club helping to raise funds to send Bingham to Colorado...

ADOPT A DOG!

ADOPT A DOG!

This is Blankenship. He is longtime residents at the West Memphis Animal Shelter. Poor guy always has such a sad look on his face. Blankenship, lik...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

7/24/22 16:41 527 Par DR 12 DOMESTIC BATTERING – 3RD DEGREE / PURPOSE OF CAUSING INJURY, CAUSES INJURY 7/24/22 20:29 Hickory / Sherwood ...

rest of your message, I 100 percent agree with you]

rest of your message, I 100 percent agree with you]

I cannot understand how anyone today doesn’t know what’s happening in America today! For almost 300 years, Communism has been trying to destr...
Scroll Up