12 August 2022

‘Love & Abuse’ Summit

‘Love & Abuse’ Summit

The West Memphis Delta Plus youth summer job program is holding a community service event on Domestic violence awareness. The name of the event ...
11 August 2022

Where all is ‘Furgiven’

Where all is ‘Furgiven’

Rescue sanctuary for animals with neurological disorders celebrates one year in West Memphis news@theeveningtimes.com With the Times having rec...

Police Reports

Police Reports

Marion Police Reports July 29-August 2, 2022 7/29/22 23:00 100 Hino Road FOUND PROPERTY 7/30/22 18:24 Brougham Avenue just north of Highway 64...

SROs on the Scene

SROs on the Scene

At Saturday’s Back to School Bash, a few of West Memphis’s school resource officers were able to interact with students. With school starting s...

Go Greyhound

Go Greyhound

I’m a cat person. I’m married to a dog person, and have been for almost 30 years, so there’s your proof that the two can co-exist. We also...

Do your best and have fun

Do your best and have fun

You will be most successful if you pursue a career that you are able to do. Some jobs do not mentally or physically suit our abilities. Some peopl...

SS benefits from common  law marriage?

SS benefits from common law marriage?

My 71-year-old mother has a very small Social Security income. It is not enough to find her housing. I am working to file for increased VA benefit...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1860 - The first successful silver mill in America began operations. The mill was in Virginia City, NV. 1874 - A patent for the ...

FURGIVEN (cont.)

FURGIVEN (cont.)

unconventional twist. The Furgiven Animal Sanctuary, located at 310 South Woods St., is just around the corner from the old Bolden Electric Comp...

Apply for a 2022 dove hunt permit by Aug. 15

Apply for a 2022 dove hunt permit by Aug. 15

Limited hunting opportunities abound across the state AGFC Communications Be sure to apply for one of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s 1...
Scroll Up