22 July 2022
Sultana Museum receives unique artistic donation

Sultana Museum receives unique artistic donation

Painting with historic significance added to collection Sultana Disaster Museum Director of Special Projects MARION, Ark. — The Sultana Disaste...
A blast from the past from the Marion Mom

A blast from the past from the Marion Mom

Esitor’s Note: For any new moms out there singing the post- baby bathing- suit blues, here’s a column from August of 2018 to let you know someo...
The New Guy

The New Guy

Hopefully, you all saw the feature story in Wednesday’s paper about our new staff reporter, Dno Wilburn. I touched on it in the story, but Don an...

MARION MOM (cont.)

MARION MOM (cont.)

demanded, while I untied my shoes and patted the baby to encourage her to hold the pacifier. “Yeah,” she responded. “Because we do.” ...
Why are the people losing their choices?

Why are the people losing their choices?

Having choices should always be important to everyone. Choices are more than going to your local deli and making a decision between ham or turke...
ROBERT HALL (cont.) ‘ We have a strong economy’ and promised that the Biden administration’s

ROBERT HALL (cont.) ‘ We have a strong economy’ and promised that the Biden administration’s

' plan right now is to do that transition from that growth that we've seen in the economy to a more stable and steady growth.' ...

“Deep  Thoughts”

“Deep Thoughts”

Presented as a public service, here are some “deep thoughts” of the week. Kamala Harris explains why issues would be more settled if we didn...
FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

FISHING REPORTS (cont.)

Shelly wants anglers to know that the best days to fish based on “moon times” will fall July 25-31, and in August the best period is forecast t...
Former Blue Devil picked by Mariners in MLB Draft

Former Blue Devil picked by Mariners in MLB Draft

Curtis Washington Jr. selected by Seattle after breakout season at Purdue University ralphhardin@gmail.com His college playing career might have ...

WASHINGTON (cont.)

WASHINGTON (cont.)

Boilermaker,” Washington said. But once his name was called, the West Memphis native was quick to go all in with Seattle. “Let’s gooooo...
Scroll Up