18 October 2022

The Good Old Days

The Good Old Days

Last week marked one year since my wife’s cousin died at the tragically young age of 27 from a rare and aggressive form of cancer. It was, of...

A Person of Faith

A Person of Faith

Everyone is a person of faith. Feathers will ruffle from that statement, and for different reasons. Some will say, “Not everyone is a belie...

On Social  Security  Survivor benefits

On Social Security Survivor benefits

I am now 80 and my wife is 76, and we both took early Social Security benefits at age 62. When my wife took her Social Security, it was a lot s...

USM rallies in fourth quarter to stun Arkansas State

USM rallies in fourth quarter to stun Arkansas State

Late collapse haunts Red Wolves again astateredwolves.com HATTIESBURG, Miss. — Arkansas State’s fourthquarter frustration continued Saturda...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1701 - The Collegiate School was founded in Killingworth, CT. The school moved to New Haven in 1745 and changed its name to Yale Co...

State continues to be plagued by problemsome pigs

State continues to be plagued by problemsome pigs

Arkansas Feral Hog Task Force offering handbook to help control nuisance animal population AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK – Thanks to a grant ...

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Call (870) 732-4444, 24 hours a day,, 7 days week with tips concerning local crime. Rewards of up to $2,000 for information leading to an arrest...

Mist and Trout on the Beaver Tailwater

Mist and Trout on the Beaver Tailwater

Fall fishing awaits all across the Natural State Arkansas Wildlife Editor Guide Austin Kennedy sent us this spectacular photo that catches the Be...

J.W. Rich Girls Club  Trunk or Treat

J.W. Rich Girls Club Trunk or Treat

The J.W. Rich Girls Club, 519 Shoppingway Blvd., in West Memphis, is hosting its annual Trunk or Treat Fall Party, Saturday, Oct. 22. The club is c...

Bullls Hit by Wave

Bullls Hit by Wave

Former Earle quarterback Gerry Bohanon and his South Florida Bulls were close to a much needed win but fell to the Tulane Green Wave this past Satu...
Scroll Up