07 November 2022

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Call (870) 732-4444, 24 hours a day,, 7 days week with tips concerning local crime. Rewards of up to $2,000 fforr iinfforrmattiion lleadiing tto...

Winter Volleyball

Winter Volleyball

The J.W. Rich Girls Club is holding registration for its Winter Volleyball season, now through Nov. 30. The cost is $45 per player. Ages 7-9. 1...

04 November 2022

Sultana Disaster Museum announces groundbreaking

Sultana Disaster Museum announces groundbreaking

Ceremony to kickoff work on long-awaited project to take place at old gym Nov. 11 By Wyly Bigger Sultana Special Projects Director MARION —...

West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

• 10/12/22 7:53 2000 N Avalon ST 112 THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT LESS THAN $25,000 BUT GREATER THAN $5,000 • 10/12/22 7:58 300 Shoppingway BL...

‘Black Adam’ lacks punch

‘Black Adam’ lacks punch

Superhero flick shows promise, falls into familiar anti-hero territory by end By Bob Garver rrg251@nyu.edu It makes perfect sense to cast Dwa...

Vote!

Vote!

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor We’re getting down to the wire on Election 2022. Early voting numbers suggest that, at least...

Every year, more and more female leaders are on the rise

Every year, more and more female leaders are on the rise

Remember the time when women were limited to their duties of family life and the workplace? A woman was expected to follow one path to marry, sta...

What about paying SS tax while still working?

What about paying SS tax while still working?

Upon being let go in 2009 at age 65 from my full time job of 30 years, I immediately applied for Social Security for my wife and I to live on wh...

Marion, Little Rock Catholic on collision course tonight

Marion, Little Rock Catholic on collision course tonight

Patriots look to end undefeated run for Rockets, have a shot at share of 5A East By Chuck Livingston Marion School District AWeek 10 contest ...
Scroll Up