07 October 2022
PAM YOUNG (cont.)

PAM YOUNG (cont.)

that procedure? We’re the same age and she definitely looks younger than I do, but at least my lips move when I talk! I think one big reason w...
Hometown  Crawfordsville Festival

Hometown Crawfordsville Festival

The annual Hometown Crawfordsville Harvest Festival returns to the Old Schoolyard Park in Crawfordsville, on Saturday, Oct. 8, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.,...
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.) Esperanza Bonanza

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.) Esperanza Bonanza

Esperanza Bonanza returns this year, moving to the fall for 2022, at the Marion Recreational Complex, Wednesday, Oct. 26 through Saturday, Oct. 2...

Track Stars

Track Stars

Congratulations to the West Memphis Blue Devils Boys Cross Country team for winning the Phillips County Invitational last week in West Helena. The ...
PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

PATS (cont.) We have to get off the mat and fight. We have to stop feeling sorry for ourselves because we have everything left to play for.” ...
WEEK 5 6A EAST RESULTS

WEEK 5 6A EAST RESULTS

PATS (cont.) Marion has won two conference titles in school history, sharing the 2006 6A East crown and splitting the 1984 3AAA crown with Riverc...

Fred Berry Crooked Creek Nature  Center in Yellville

Fred Berry Crooked Creek Nature Center in Yellville

AGFC (cont.) 9 a.m. to noon, Oct. 8 Join us for donuts and coffee for all who come with a license or purchase a license that day. For each licens...
06 October 2022
***  Just going to go ahead and say it so I can show I’m right but we are never going to get that overpass.

*** Just going to go ahead and say it so I can show I’m right but we are never going to get that overpass.

It is time for a change! It’s sad but we probably won’t get it because “WE THE PEOPLE” won’t get out and vote. We never do. Look at the ...
Showdown Time

Showdown Time

Attention businesses, agencies, and nonprofits: Friday, October 7 is the last day to secure your sponsorship and tailgate spot for the Fred Leonard...

West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

•9/18/22 1:49 612 S 7Th ST THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT LESS THAN $25,000 BUT GREATER THAN $5,000 •9/18/22 2:19 East Broadway/ South Walker PO...
Scroll Up