24 January 2023
Time running out for WRICE, WMA permits

Time running out for WRICE, WMA permits

Hunters need to apply now for last days of 2022-23 duck season By Jim Harris AGFC Wildlife Editor This week will mark the last application pe...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

From page A11 40 & 8 Club Steak night Wednesdays. Fish fry every third Friday of the month at 152 Legion Road, West Memphis. 735-0866. ...
Enjoying the ‘dog days’ of squirrel season

Enjoying the ‘dog days’ of squirrel season

Never underestimate the value of a good four- legged hunting buddy in the woods AGFC Communications CONWAY — With deer and duck seasons winding...

HENLEY

HENLEY

From page A6 are a great fit for many children—just not all children. Because the Reform Alliance recognizes that one shape and size of school...
Old St. Paul Church  Services

Old St. Paul Church Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
WOLVES

WOLVES

From page A6 said. “We’ve been away from that over the last three games and I told them we have to get back to playing that way.” Down 2...

STATE

STATE

From page A3 distance from her house.” The boys’ basketball game was still wrapping up when news of the accident began to make the rounds ...
23 January 2023
Getting into STEM

Getting into STEM

Photos courtesy of WMSD ......
I would like to share ….

I would like to share ….

I would like to share my thoughts and opinions on the New Year and our choices. The beginning of a New Year brings various resolutions for changes, b...

SGL Carbon to expand operations in Arkadelphia

SGL Carbon to expand operations in Arkadelphia

ARKADELPHIA — SGL Carbon, a provider of carbon- based solutions for automotives, aerostructures, and other sectors, today announced that it wil...
Scroll Up