16 January 2023
On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1547 - Ivan the Terrible was crowned Czar of Russia. 1559 - England's Queen Elizabeth I (Elizabeth Tudor) was crowned in Westminster Abbey....
Enjoy birding at an Arkansas national wildlife refuge

Enjoy birding at an Arkansas national wildlife refuge

Arkansas Tourism Department encourages folks to see some of the state’s natural fauna up close By Zoie Clift Travel Writer LITTLE ROCK —...
Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...

Supper Time!

Supper Time!

Don’t miss the 49th Annual Oyster Supper, presented by the Knights of Columbus at VFW Post 5225, S. Avalon, West Memphis Time: Wednesday, Feb. 8,...
13 January 2023
‘M3GAN’ a smart, funny flick

‘M3GAN’ a smart, funny flick

Thriller takea a look at AI gone wrong By Bob Garver rrg251@nyu.edu 2023 is certainly off to an impressive start, moviewise. Usually the new...
[ Editor’s Note: There is no

[ Editor’s Note: There is no

So now that Biden is the one who has the classified documents being found, will the Democrats be as up in arms about it as they were when it was Trum...

Crude but effective

Crude but effective

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor You may or may not be familiar with the TV show “South Park,” a cartoon series which has b...
The Probable  Sequence of Events

The Probable Sequence of Events

Often people will grab a current event and claim it is something from the book of Revelation. Anything in Revelation from chapter four on is, at th...
Keeping a dog warm in the Winter

Keeping a dog warm in the Winter

“Aren’t you the cutest dog?” I asked the chubby brindle pit bull mix walking down the sidewalk. Objectively, she was not the cutest dog, I...

Radiers comeback secures win over Marion girls 34-31

Radiers comeback secures win over Marion girls 34-31

Marion drops to 0-2 in 5A East play with road loss to Nettleton By Chuck Livingston Marion School District JONESBORO — Marion punched and c...
Scroll Up