08 February 2023

weeks to get ur trash can emptied… speaking for a lot of ppl

weeks to get ur trash can emptied… speaking for a lot of ppl

■ I live on the lower end of Avalon, North of Broadway. Not being able to _ush my toilet, sometimes for days, because of rain is unacceptable....

MSD recognizes  School Board  Appreciation Month

MSD recognizes School Board Appreciation Month

Board members key to Marion School District’s growth...

TODAY IN HISTORY

TODAY IN HISTORY

On This Day in: 1693: A charter was granted for the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA. 1802: Simon Willard patented the banjo cl...

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

For Jan. 21 – Jan. 29, 2023 1/21/23 1:33 1500 Estates Dr. AGGRAVATED ASSAULT 1/21/23 3:39 1301 Ingram BLVD GENERAL INFORMATION 1/21/23 8:14 400...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

For Jan. 29 – Feb. 5, 2023 1/29/23 13:49 74 Hickory ST THEFT OF A FIREARM VALUED AT LESS THAN $2,500 1/30/23 8:42 3148 I 55 Service RD T...

See To It…

See To It…

I work in a very busy medical clinic and for the entire Covid pandemic I have met people who have been misinformed, are fearful and unprepared t...

How God Saves

How God Saves

‘G od, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Old St. Paul church services Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

For the week of Wednesday, Feb. 8 – Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023 ARIES (March 21-April 19): Follow your heart, regardless of what others try to get ...

Medical Miracles

Medical Miracles

BLACK HISTORY MONTH By CLAYTON ADAMS Special to the Times I t was late August in the year 1619 that twenty of the Ndongo people (modern day A...
Scroll Up