25 January 2023

It’s Cold Out There

It’s Cold Out There

Bundle up for some winter time angling...

Greyhounds undefeated in Region 2 play

Greyhounds undefeated in Region 2 play

ASU Mid-South men’s hoops win a pair to top standings...

Lady Greyhounds split home, road games

Lady Greyhounds split home, road games

ASU Mid-South women’s hoops jockeying for position in Region 2 standings...

24 January 2023

***  Will be any money in this year’s budget to fix all the potholes? I had one completely flatten my tire this morning!

*** Will be any money in this year’s budget to fix all the potholes? I had one completely flatten my tire this morning!

Gun owners across America have sent over 45,000 letters to our Representatives and Senators, urging them to REPEAL the ATF’s tyrannical pistol ban...

Community mourns death  of teen in fatal crash

Community mourns death of teen in fatal crash

LAMAR — Ashlynn Barnes, 16, a member of the Lamar Lady Warriors basketball team, was killed in a single-car accident last Tuesday night. The a...

Bark! Bark! Bark!

Bark! Bark! Bark!

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I’ll bet a lot of you have dogs. I have a dog. No... that’s not entirely accurate. There i...

Get yourself a  BUT bag!

Get yourself a BUT bag!

No one likes waiting, but you can endure the wait better if you have a task that busies your eyes and hands. Even in our instant news, instant...

YOUNG

YOUNG

From page A4 was irked having to wait for a real person to talk to there, I really did enjoy the music they played to sooth me while I waited to ...

Kids deserve a quality education

Kids deserve a quality education

As many parents will readily attest, the coronavirus pandemic has underscored the need for educational reform and better opportunities for student...

VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 Department’s Facebook page. He’d get out, someone in the neighborhood would post about the “vicious” dog running around and...
Scroll Up