03 February 2023

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access...

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1782 - The Spanish captured Minorca from the British. 1783 - Sweden recognized the independence of the United States. 1846 - 'The Oregon...

Waterfowl winding down but not quite over

Waterfowl winding down but not quite over

Still some opportunities left for Arkansas hunters this winter By Jim Harris AGFC Wildlife Editor Still Some Hunting Opportunities Left ...

Put a ‘twist’ in your fishing routine

Put a ‘twist’ in your fishing routine

AGFC anglers give ‘twister tail’ grub the Arkansas fisherman’s seal of approval By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Th...

Lunch & Learn

Lunch & Learn

The Crittenden County Extension Office will be hosting a Charcuterie Board Workshop from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Thursday, Feb. 9. Learn how to put t...
02 February 2023

Winter weather lingers in Mid-South

Winter weather lingers in Mid-South

County sees third straight day of icy mix, freezing temps By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com It was originally supposed to be a one-and-do...

West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For Jan. 18-20, 2023 1/18/23 17:54 908 Vanderbilt AVE BATTERY – 2ND DEGREE / INJURES TEACHERS OR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES, WHILE ACTING • 1/18/23...

to hear more of it.

to hear more of it.

I am both confused and worried by the possible return of Donald Trump to Facebook and Twitter. It is confusing in that he has established his own ...

Dental dilemmas and the importance of oral hygiene

Dental dilemmas and the importance of oral hygiene

I have a thing about teeth. A straight, brilliant row of chiclets beaming back at me across a room makes my world a happier place. Crooked te...

Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor Yes, it’s February 2nd, so by the time you read this, you should already know whether or not...
Scroll Up