17 January 2017
Guns in America and Shooting Back

Guns in America and Shooting Back

Guns in America and Shooting Back I'm an advocate of the right to bear arms. I own several nice pistols and a shotgun. I wouldn't mind a...
16 January 2017
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. I agree with the idea of a pedestrian bridge to cross the interstate near Southland. Or at least add a path on the nearest cross...
OBITUARIES_________________________

OBITUARIES_________________________

OBITUARIES_________________________ Mr. Ellard “Bud” Foltz Mr. Ellard 'Bud' Foltz passed away on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017. He was ...

A Much Needed Donation

A Much Needed Donation

OUUIIIHICU A Much Needed Donation GP Cellulose in Memphis, TN recently donated $1,000 to support the Memphis Botanic Garden's Arboretum Ou...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
10 Minutes of Focus Can Get  You Back on the Happy Track

10 Minutes of Focus Can Get You Back on the Happy Track

10 Minutes of Focus Can Get You Back on the Happy Track William James said, 'Things are not as they are, but as we are.' We really do s...

4-H Bikes for Tikes

4-H Bikes for Tikes

Submitted photos 4-H Bikes for Tikes Crittenden County 4-H would like to thank each person who helped make our Bikes for Tikes fundraiser a suc...
EACC presents multi-platinum Grammy Award winner Amy Grant

EACC presents multi-platinum Grammy Award winner Amy Grant

EACC presents multi-platinum Grammy Award winner Amy Grant Tickets On Sale Tuesday, January 17th at 10: 00 a. m. East Arkansas Community College...
AARP Arkansas warns of fake tech-support scams

AARP Arkansas warns of fake tech-support scams

AARP Arkansas warns of fake tech-support scams Arkansas News Service LITTLE ROCK — People who are not computer experts, which includes many ...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Scroll Up