23 January 2023

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1666 - Shah Jahan, a descendant of Genghis Khan and Timur, died at the age of 74. He was the Mongul emperor of India that built the Taj Mahal as a ...

Task force mapping feral hog removal through online survey

Task force mapping feral hog removal through online survey

Be a part of ongoing effort to control population of nuisance critters By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Fera...

Duck Season winding down

Duck Season winding down

Latest winter storms raise hopes for lateseason hunters By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK — As the Arkansas waterfowl sea...

Old St. Paul Church  Services

Old St. Paul Church Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
20 January 2023

West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For Jan. 1- Jan. 5, 2023 •1/1/23 0:11 Thompson Avenue / Stuart Avenue POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA •1/1/23 1:34 359 N Worthington DR D...

West Memphis is one of the places mentioned  on the page…]

West Memphis is one of the places mentioned on the page…]

I see on the local Facebook pages people complaining about the people... and YES they are PEOPLE... asking for money at the red lights in West Memphi...

Use it or lose it

Use it or lose it

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor My recent trip down memory lane by perusing the pages of my old high school journal really ope...

The untold ‘S.E.C.R.E.T.S.’ of achievement

The untold ‘S.E.C.R.E.T.S.’ of achievement

You can achieve whatever you want by incorporating the following components into your daily schedule. Consistency is key. To enjoy positive r...

POLICE

POLICE

From page A2 1075 N 7Th ST THEFT OF A FIREARM VALUED AT LESS THAN $2,500 •1/3/23 14:58 317 W Tyler FAILURE TO APPEAR •1/3/23 14:5...

Closing the communication gap for senoirs

Closing the communication gap for senoirs

Communication between generations is a challenge. Just as parents joke that their teens are 'speaking a different language,' there...
Scroll Up