20 February 2023
On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1673 - The first recorded wine auction took place in London. 1792 - U.S. President George Washington signed the Postal Service Act that created ...
Second Annual Black Bear Bonanza set for March 4

Second Annual Black Bear Bonanza set for March 4

Arkansas hunters swat aside black bear record with increased harvest limits By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications BENTONVILLE — The Arkansas...
Old St. Paul Church  Services

Old St. Paul Church Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...

17 February 2023
Jennette to share in 2023 state park funding

Jennette to share in 2023 state park funding

Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage and Tourism announces Outdoor Recreation Grant awards for projects in 35 counties By Ralph Hardin ralph...
All the Drama

All the Drama

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor So, I haven’t really been talking too much about politics in this column lately (Yay!), but ...
Integrity is essential in life

Integrity is essential in life

Integrity: adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty — Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary. ...

Sanders is wrong about pharmacy price controls

Sanders is wrong about pharmacy price controls

Senator Bernie Sanders will soon introduce a bill that, in his words, would prevent 'the pharmaceutical industry from charging more for presc...
[ Editor’s Note: I

[ Editor’s Note: I

How does the West Memphis city council not have anything better to do than trying to keep young people from playing basketball outside their own hom...
Patriots remain undefeated in 5A East, beat Pioneers

Patriots remain undefeated in 5A East, beat Pioneers

Marion boys edge closer to conference title with win over Batesville at home By Chuck Livingston Marion School District It’s easy to forget...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1801 - The U.S. House of Representatives broke an electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr. Jefferson was elected pres...
Scroll Up