14 February 2023

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1541 - The city of Santiago, Chile was founded. 1554 - Lady Jane Grey was beheaded after being charged with treason. She had cla...

Sunset Lake surrenders 10-lb. largemouth bass

Sunset Lake surrenders 10-lb. largemouth bass

Father-son duo team up to land whopper By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor BENTON — It almost seems like one of those great upsets that ...

Hogan Hatchery improvements to increase efficiency

Hogan Hatchery improvements to increase efficiency

Indoor spawning, hatching facility a benefit to Arkansas anglers By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LONOKE — Thanks to a planned renovat...

Old St. Paul Church  Services

Old St. Paul Church Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
13 February 2023

Point: Gov. Sanders’ reform plan will empower choice, benefit Arkansans

Point: Gov. Sanders’ reform plan will empower choice, benefit Arkansans

By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The Reform Alliance is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring every Arkansas student has equal ac...

Counterpoint: Arkansas educators call Sanders’ vision partisan politics

Counterpoint: Arkansas educators call Sanders’ vision partisan politics

By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The Arkansas Education Association as a whole is not keen on the governor’s early approach to education...

State Democrats respond to Sanders’ SOTU response

State Democrats respond to Sanders’ SOTU response

LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas Democrats responded last week to Governor Sarah Sanders's national address, rejecting her partisan vision for Arkansa...

I have heard that West ….

I have heard that West ….

I have heard that West Memphis schools are planning to go to the same all year long school year the same way that Marion is doing now? Why? If it ai...

I’m a Batman man

I’m a Batman man

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor It seems like you can’t turn to any sort of entertaiment option these days without running i...

Why we don’t trust the government

Why we don’t trust the government

Tim Johnson Preacher’s Point I was born late in the Eisenhower administration. One of my earliest memories in life is the Kennedy assassinatio...
Scroll Up