06 February 2023

PREACHER

PREACHER

From page A4 ter sandwiches). The other time I left the house was Wednesday morning. That’s my “trash day” and I was pretty sure the san...

SANDERS

SANDERS

From page A4 jobs. For decades, the only treatment option was a combination of calcium and active vitamin-D supplements. Finding the right ...

A-State looking for answers to bad run

A-State looking for answers to bad run

Red Wolves trying to fight against adversity as long losing streak continues From Arkanas State University astateredwolves.com JONESBORO — ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1778 - The United States gained official recognition from France as the two nations signed the Treaty of Amity and Commerce and the...

A-STATE

A-STATE

From page A6 present deficit, then pay for it on the other end of the court. “We get an open look, we miss it, and they come down and make a...

First-time archer proves it’s never too late to start

First-time archer proves it’s never too late to start

Hunters looking for better numbers after two slow seasons By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications PINE BLUFF — Finding a place to start huntin...

PREACHER

PREACHER

From page A4 At the end of the sevenyear tribulation, Jesus Christ returns to earth at the battle of Armageddon (Revelation 19:11-21). Upon H...

Lunch & Learn

Lunch & Learn

The Crittenden County Extension Office will be hosting a Charcuterie Board Workshop from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Thursday, Feb. 9. Learn how to put t...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

From page A11 dors, live entertainment, and art contest, a “Battle of the Boards” and more. Vendor registration forms are available at www.Ma...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

From page A12 our live stream on www.facebook.com, or on YouTube (search for First Baptist Church West Memphis) at 10:30 a.m. Both will be availa...
Scroll Up