21 March 2023
TIGERS

TIGERS

From page A6 and a one-point lead with 19 seconds left, but a steal by Brandon Weatherspoon and a subsequent jump ball — Hardaway argued his te...
DUCK

DUCK

From page A8 can qualify as a resident if they were an Arkansas resident at the time of enrollment and that nonresidents who are enrolled as fu...

HOGS

HOGS

From page A10 advanced to a Sweet 16 when being seeded lower than fifth. Arkansas also advanced to the Sweet 16 in 1996 as the #12 seed before lo...
20 March 2023
Marion Police Reports

Marion Police Reports

March 3-6, 2023 • 3/4/2023 0:03 801 Carter DR GENERAL INFORMATION • 3/4/2023 9:39 801 Carter DR HARASSMENT / STRIKE, SHOVES, KICKS, OFFE...
[ Editor’s Note: It is my understanding that the  Arkansas Attorney

[ Editor’s Note: It is my understanding that the Arkansas Attorney

Can someone tell me how to get in on the class action lawsuit with Summit Gas? My bill was never over $200 even in the winter under Centerpoint an...

Raid nets arrest,  fentanyl seizure

Raid nets arrest, fentanyl seizure

JONESBORO — A man who was arrested following the discovery of 30 fentanyl pills and other drugs in his home told investigators he was holding t...
$100 dollar dinner

$100 dollar dinner

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I’m not a big Twitter user, but I recently saw a tweet that said, “Y’all been to the sto...
Are you ready to de-junk your home?

Are you ready to de-junk your home?

Pam Young Club Organized I accidentally came up with a great way to use a bad habit for a good outcome! You know how we SHEs (Sidetracked Home...

The right thing:  Do the right thing

The right thing: Do the right thing

Jim Davidson Common Ground Are you aware that, in most cases, there is more than one way to do the right thing? I heard a true story a while back...
Scroll Up