27 March 2023

MILLWOOD

MILLWOOD

From page A9 Arkansas. On Saturday, Jodie Raffaelli (with bass in the top left photo) and his 12.3-pound largemouth took Big Bass honors in the 7...

BRIEFS

BRIEFS

From page A11 the Red Imps” Black-Tie Gala, 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 22, at the East Junior High Gym. Join your fellow Red Imps as they say...

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 Times

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 Times

A8 Wednesday, March 22, 2023 Times ......

BRIEFS

BRIEFS

From page A12 8:30 p.m., at the West Memphis Municipal Airport. Young people ages 12 and up can join the cadet program. Adults are needed to s...

LEGALS of the decedent shall be filed within six (6) months from the date of the first publication of the notice, or they shall be forever barre...

HOGS

HOGS

From page A6 stops down the stretch. Arkansas fell, 78-64 in their final game of the season at the WNIT Great 8. Hog Highlights • Danie...

24 March 2023

West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

March 11-12, 2023 • 3/11/2023 2:46 406 S Avalon ST POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA • 3/11/2023 4:11 1550 Ingram BLVD DISORDERLY CONDUCT ...

Where can I sign up ….

Where can I sign up ….

Where can I sign up to get the new internet service? I have had it with Comcast or Xfinity or whatever they are calling themselves now! You call and ...

‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ a forgettable flick for DC franchise

‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ a forgettable flick for DC franchise

Lightning doesn’t strike in sequel to 2019’s fun original By Bob Garver rrg251@nyu.edu Whether because of the pandemic, the constant comi...

The people you meet

The people you meet

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor As someone who grew up with “Sesame Street” on the TV every time it came on (there were on...
Scroll Up