04 May 2023

One dead, one injured in  Paragould crash

One dead, one injured in Paragould crash

PARAGOULD — A Greene County man was killed Monday afternoon and a Jonesboro man was injured after a two-vehicle crash on the east side of Paragou...

POLICE

POLICE

From page A2 • 4/21/2023 14:45 2787 Highway 77 HARASSMENT / CONDUCT THAT REPEATEDLY CAUSES ALARM OR SERIOUS ANNOYS ANOTHER • 4/21/2023 17...

May the 4th be with you!

May the 4th be with you!

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor Yeah, that’s pretty cheesy... But, hey, I did not come up with it. That’s right, fellow...

BAPTIST

BAPTIST

From page A1 “I am pleased to have Chris Anderson, James Grantham, Brad Parsons and Derick Ziegler help lead operations and sustainability for...

Being the squeaky wheel

Being the squeaky wheel

Ahh, moss! There’s a fine line between not complaining and being someone who doesn’t want to ask for help when it’s needed. In the last ...

FISH

FISH

From page A8 be a few more fish around the tree. If the bite slows, move on. “Bass are moving shallow and I would assume are getting ready t...

Do you appreciate what you have?

Do you appreciate what you have?

Life is filled with challenges. There are many external circumstances outside of your control. The weather, actions of others, the economy, and po...

BOAT

BOAT

From page A8 14 inches, which is average for this lake, although some nice ones were mixed in (se photo). Crappie were up shallow and outnumbered...

Patriots split 5A season finale with Greene County Tech

Patriots split 5A season finale with Greene County Tech

Marion finishes third in conference, gearing up for postseason By Chuck Livingston Marion School District Marion continued an interesting ha...

BRIEFS

BRIEFS

From page A11 heartworm and FIV screening. For more information, visit marsofccar. org. 211 Community Resources Hotline Did you know, you can ...
Scroll Up