19 May 2023
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1535 - French explorer Jacques Cartier set sail for North America. 1536 - Anne Boleyn, the second wife of England's King He...
ANGLER

ANGLER

From page A9 He’s caught walleye as large as 8 pounds throughout Massachusetts, where he lived before retiring and relocating to north Arkansa...
Do you have what it takes to become a Master Angler?

Do you have what it takes to become a Master Angler?

Catch the eight qualifying fish to earn your badges... and bragging rights By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor FLIPPIN — Back in 2021, a...

BRIEFS

BRIEFS

From page A11 Melton Holt Memorial Golf Tournament The 2023 Melton Holt Memorial Golf Tournament will be Monday, June 5, at Cypress View Golf Cou...
Old St. Paul MBC  Church Services

Old St. Paul MBC Church Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 been. Sure, I’m happy where I ended up, but now I wonder what I’m missing out on in the future by being afraid failing at someth...

18 May 2023
Find help at ‘Connect Crittenden’

Find help at ‘Connect Crittenden’

Community outreach program nearing its first year in operation By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The Rolling Stones, in their 1968 single...
I think the person in Text the Times today was referring  to the flagpole at  Marion city hall not the court house.

I think the person in Text the Times today was referring to the flagpole at Marion city hall not the court house.

[ Editor’s Note: Oh, that’s probably true. ( pause)... yeah, I went by there this afternoon and sure enough, the Marion City Hall flagpole is ...
West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

April 30-May 6, 2023 4/30/2023 10:28 798 W Service RD THEFT $5,000 OR LESS BUT GREATER THAN $1000 – ALL OTHERS • 4/30/2023 11:05 520 G...

A solemn anniversary

A solemn anniversary

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor They say time flies when you’re having fun, but it also seems to go by quickly when you thin...
Scroll Up