11 April 2016

Earle News

Earle News

Earle News Hailee Newingham and Cade Morris represented the First Assembly of God Church in the photography division at the Fine Arts Exhibit for...
08 April 2016

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Alvy Don Buck, 79, of Hughes, went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, April 6, 2016. Don was a crop duster pilot for many years and w...

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News Town Meeting No report from Water Operator, Rick Scarbrough, he was absent. Report from Fire Chief Thomen was they di...

07 April 2016

Rutledge issues urgent warning about IRS phone scam

Rutledge issues urgent warning about IRS phone scam

Rutledge issues urgent warning about IRS phone scam Con artists are now using robocalls to reach more Arkansans Judd.Deere@arkansasag.gov LITT...

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Corey D. Davis Corey D. Davis, 36, of West Memphis, died Tuesday, March 29, 2016 in Methodist University Hospital. Visitation Friday, Ap...

MMS 3rd 9-weeks’ Honor Rolls

MMS 3rd 9-weeks’ Honor Rolls

MMS 3rd 9-weeks’ Honor Rolls From the Marion School District www.msd3.org Marion Middle School has released its honor rolls for the third nine-w...

Center Point and Dr. Suess

Center Point and Dr. Suess

Submitted photo Center Point and Dr. Suess Diane Nicks, with Center Point Energy, joined other volunteers at Marion Elementary School for Read ...

Arkansas Highway Commission approves bid for improvements in Crittenden County

Arkansas Highway Commission approves bid for improvements in Crittenden County

Arkansas Highway Commission approves bid for improvements in Crittenden County Project will rehab stretch of Hwy. 77 near Turrell From Danny Str...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...

Comfort zone? What’s that?

Comfort zone? What’s that?

Comfort zone? What's that? I recall one person who told another: “I don't want to do that. It would get me out of my comfort zone.” Wh...
Scroll Up