01 March 2018
On the Verge

On the Verge

On the Verge Being addicted to reading is tough. You have to feed the habit, and right now I'm shoveling books into my living room, stacking...
28 February 2018
Baby Kylie Grant

Baby Kylie Grant

Baby Kylie Grant Baby Kylie Grant, 3, of West Memphis, passed away Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018 in Memphis, Tennessee. Survivors include: Godmother, J...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

Roger Dale Conlee, Sr. Roger Dale Conlee, Sr., 63, of West Memphis, went home to be with the Lord, on Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018. He leaves behind...

William Morris “Morry” Glenn Jr.

William Morris “Morry” Glenn Jr.

William Morris “Morry” Glenn Jr. Morry Glenn passed away Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018, in his happy home with his friends at the Conway Human Develop...
Hugh Edward Provost

Hugh Edward Provost

Hugh Edward Provost Hugh Edward Provost was born on Feb. 16, 1948, in Jonesboro, Arkansas. His mother, Christine Hattle Provost predeceased him. ...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...

Will automation take away all of our jobs?

Will automation take away all of our jobs?

Will automation take away all of our jobs? A recent article in The Guardian dons the foreboding title 'Robots will destroy our jobs — and ...
27 February 2018
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. Mr. Editor I hesitate to point out proofread errors, especially yours, but your note to the last text in the Wed. 2/21 edition ...
Chili & Cinnamon Rolls!

Chili & Cinnamon Rolls!

Chili & Cinnamon Rolls! The Central Office Lunch Club joined Avondale students Friday, February 23, to enjoy chili, cinnamon rolls, and kinder...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
Scroll Up